Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Lenora & Her Walker

Today randomly I decided I wanted to go buy Lenora a walker. I knew I wanted one that could transform into something that way we'd get more use out of it. So I found the exact one I wanted on Craigslist for $10 SCORE (I thought) since they are originally $25. So I met the lady in a parking lot so I could look at it...It looked like the child had tooken it offroading into gravel. It was very scratched and the stickers were coming off, not to mention it was filthy. They couldn't of run a wet wipe over it before they showed it to me...really?! Anyway. So we headed off to ToysRus. And what do yah know, they had the same exact one there for $14.99! Definite SCORE! Oh it's the Playskool Step Start Walk & Ride.

She seems to like it, it occasionally rolls away from her and sometimes she falls backwards while holding on to it but were working on that and she's a trooper every time she falls. She seems to stand and hold onto it or just sit on it while its in it's ride on mode. So for now I think she'll stick to crawling along the couch, and we'll get to the walker maybe next week. I don't want to rush her. But here our some photo's...I couldn't just pick one, they were all just hilarious.


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment