Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

 


Today we took Lenora to the Pumpkin Patch at Country Mercantile in Pasco. It was a nice 70 degree afternoon. This is the first time I myself had ever been to a pumpkin patch, and all I wanted pumpkins for was for the front porch (decorative). 

Well it was $6.50 a person to get in (Lenora was free) and there weren't many people in the actual pumpkin patch, most people were on the climbing hay bales or eating food. They were giving tractor rides out to the pumpkin patch and the tractors were full of people, but I have NO idea where the tractor was taking them all because it seemed like we had the whole field of pumpkins to ourselves. Oh well. Me, Martin & Lenora walked all over to find the perfect 3 pumpkins- A tall orange one, a small white one, and we even found a warty orange/green one. They look great on the front porch! And Lenora had a good time so that's all that mattered. No Corn Maze for us though, I'd probably panic, and Meghan isn't here to smack me!



Then we came home and made onion rings. They were amazing! From the new ABC show 'The Chew'. We needed Meghan to help us eat them. (Can you tell I miss you Meghan!)

2 comments:

  1. Oh those do look delicious. And I miss you too Emily, and I hope you get my postcard soon haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got your postcard today and it was HILARIOUS! Love it! It went right up on the fridge.

    ReplyDelete